Electrical PAT Testing Portsmouth
When was the last time your electrical system was inspected and tested? 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 years ago? Do you know that property in the UK is required to undergo tests and checks to verify whether the electrical system is in good order? The electrical installations in domestic dwellings including homes should be inspected and tested after ownership changes or after every 10 years, Commercial property( schools, offices, hospitals, shops…) after 5 years, industrial sectors and caravans after 3 years, while special locations such as petrol stations, swimming pools, health/medical points after 1 year. It is also recommended to have a property inspected if you are about to buy it, it’s about to be let to tenants, or was recently submerged in water due to flooding or faulty sump pump. The Assessment is done under the British Standard for wiring guidelines as depicted under BS7671 17th Edition.
What Is Periodic Inspection and Testing Service?
Periodic Inspection and Testing Service aims at ensuring that the electrical installation in a property 9 residential, commercial and industrial) are in good order. We know that the wiring and electrical appliances will degrade over time due to wear and tear, poor handling, accidents, or manufacturing fault. If continued to be used in a poor state, they will not only affect the power consumption but are also a hazard. For instance, rusty or corroded sections or bad conducts increase the energy consumption. Weak points or exposed wires may cause a spark that may start a fire. There is also the risk of being shocked by electricity or electrocuted after touching broken sockets or unearthed appliances. The test will check the condition of the wiring/circuitry, sockets, plugs, appliances, fire alarms, sensors, and much more. If you need this service, you should consider talking to Electricians Portsmouth
Who Are We?
Electrician Portsmouth is a UK firm that offers a range of electrical services. Since our founding, our goal has been to provider the best services to the people in Portsmouth and beyond. One of our key services is Periodic Testing and Inspection Service. As mentioned earlier. this service entails checking the integrity of wiring and electrical appliances in your home, office, business, institution, school, hospital, restaurant, hotel and many other places. We rely on qualified and competent individuals who use the latest equipment and technology will check for any flaws or irregularity. For instance, some wires may have frayed, there may be a bottleneck where electricity escapes through, some metallic points may have corroded leading to increased resistance, or the contacts may have broken. We are qualified and licensed to offer the services and are also insured. This assures you of topnotch service and maximum satisfaction.
What Do We Offer?
The following are the key areas of the checks and tests:
– Portable Appliance Testing (PAT): This focuses on portable appliances including switches, sockets, and plugs.
– Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR): The hard or fixed wiring is examined to see if there are any flaws for instance; exposed ends, rusty sections, loose wires, or poor “earth/ ground.”
– Electrical appliance testing: This is done of appliances such as microwaves, washing machines, dishwashers, ranges and more. The continuity of current (amperes), stable voltages, and confirmation that there are no open circuits is what it entails.
– Emergency Lighting Testing and Maintenance: the emergency lights are checked to ascertain whether they work as designed. The light should instantly come on and should be decent.
– Fire Alarm Testing and Maintenance: Our skilled electricians also look at the fire alarm systems (sensors/triggers, wiring) to make sure it will work in case of a fire.
Normally, you would be required to hire different professionals for each of the above tests. However, with us, you will get all these services under one roof. This not only saves your time and money but also gives you peace of mind.
Truth is there are many electricians who do Electrical Testing in Portsmouth. You may be asking yourself why you should make us your preferred contractor. What makes as the best option?
– Skilled and competent: Our employees are highly-trained and competent in this sector.
– Licensed and Insured: We are licensed by the relevant authority and also insured by top firms.
– Quality Service: We give you topnotch products and quality services and this guarantees you of longevity, reliability, and optimum satisfaction
– A range of Services: Besides periodic inspection and testing service, we also provide other related services. These include solar installation, new installation, repairs/refurbishment, switching the lighting to LED, boiler installation and repair and much more.
Finding the best Periodic Inspection and Testing Service shouldn’t be a struggle. Choosing a dependable, reputable and experienced electrician in Portsmouth should be a challenge. You also don’t have to hire different contractors to carryout the different tests. The best solution is talking to Electricians Portsmouth. We guarantee you of quality and timely service, exceptional customer service, the best corrective measure, and maximum satisfaction. Give us a call to talk to a representative or book an appointment. You can also do this by visiting our website. Remember, we give a free quote on our service.